Posted date: 19 July 2022
Position Details – Junior Client Service Assistant:
With headquarters in Marrickville, CATO Location Services is a recognised driving force behind the entertainment industry in Australia. We specialise in location services including traffic management for the film, television and events industries to provide a safe, exciting and diverse environment for our employees, giving opportunity and exposure to some of the biggest and best film and television productions happening right now.
This is a new opportunity to join the CATO team and particularly if you are interested in the film, television and events industry.
Due to expansion, we have two newly created roles which are focused on ensuring our clients are serviced and supported in a friendly, professional, accurate and timely manner. You will support the Client Accounts Manager and Coordinator and help to improve overall business operations with a strong focus on customer service, processes and activities to ensure no detail is missed.
- End-to-end client liaison
- First point of contact for clients and staff via phone and email with production-related enquiries
- Coordinate internal stakeholders
- Quoting and sales support for all new enquiries
- Invoicing for all client jobs that have been delegated to this role
- Support various department managers in communications with clients
- Inputting bookings into our system and allocating shifts when required
- Assists Finance Accounts & Payroll Manager to follow up with current debtors
You Will Need:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Xero, Deputy and/or Assignar – an advantage
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- An agile mindset to be able to keep up with changes as they occur
- Engaging personality with a willingness and interest in building effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment
- An understanding of the film, stills and/or events industries is desirable
- Immediate start
- Supportive team environment that fosters creativity, collaboration
- Employee discounts
If you meet the criteria, please email your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Junior Client Service Assistant Applicant”. A member of our HR team will review your CV and be in touch to let you know the outcome of your application.