Posted date: 10 June 2021
Do you have experience working in the film/tv industry? or studying film?
Would you like to be part of a fun growing company working in the film/tv industry?
Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service?
Position Details – Security Guard:
As a Security Guard you will be responsible for guarding and ensuring foremost, the safety of people
(including but not limited to: talent, crew, production), equipment, locations and events. The job
often requires long hours, working nights and solo shifts. You will be required to stand for 8 to 10
hours per day patrolling sites and events and guarding assets, regardless of weather conditions.
To be considered for the Security Guard role you must:
- Hold a current NSW 1A and 1C security licence;
- Hold a current first aid certificate;
- Current Australian Drivers Licence with access to your own car;
- Have Australian working rights;
- Hold a current RSA;
- Be available to workdays, nights and weekends.
What does CATO look for in applicants:
- Good attitude and committed to take ownership of role;
- Well presented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Adaptable, flexible with travelling to different job locations;
- Reliability, punctuality;
- Experience is not essential and new to industry applicants are welcome providing the above
requirements are met.
What can CATO offer you:
- Above award rate of pay, we pay overtime, weekends and public holiday rates in accordance with Security Services Industry award;
- Employee discounts;
- Company branded uniforms.
If you meet the criteria, please send your CV with heading as “Security Guard Applicant – Sydney Region” to email@example.com alternatively if you don’t meet the criteria and have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be reviewed by the HR Manager and will be in touch when there is an opportunity
About CATO Location Services:
CATO Location Services is a recognised driving force behind the entertainment industry in Australia.
We specialise in location services including traffic management for the film and events industries.
Our focus is to deliver smart, seamless, cost-effective, safe and reliable services to our clients. And
provide a safe, exciting and diverse working environment for our employees, giving opportunity and
exposure to some of the biggest and best productions happening right now.
The work can be based in various locations across Sydney Region and surrounding suburbs, Central
NSW, Central Coast, South Coast.