Posted date: 10 June 2021
Do you have experience working in the film/tv industry? or studying film?
Would you like to be part of a fun growing company working in the film/tv industry?
Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service?
Position Details – Traffic Controller:
As a Traffic Controller (TC) you will be responsible for setting up, managing and removing temporary
traffic control schemes. The job requires regular physical manual effort. You will be required to stand
for 8 to 10 hours per day handling a Stop-Slow bat, or managing other similar traffic control signs
and devices, regardless of weather conditions. You must be able to operate in a team environment
and assist all team members in the performance of their duties. As a TC you will work closely with a
co-worker to ensure the safe management of work zones or events for all Cato Location Services
To be considered for the Traffic Controller role you must:
- Hold a current Australian drivers licence with access to your own car;
- Have Australian working rights;
- Have a current Safework NSW TCWT TCR, or a NSW RMS Traffic Controller Card (Blue), or a Statement of Completion;
- Have a current Safework NSW TCWT IMP, or a NSW RMS Implement Traffic Control Plans (ITCP) Card (Yellow), or Statement of Completion;
- Be available to workdays, nights and weekends.
What does CATO look for in applicants:
- Good attitude and committed to take ownership of role;
- Well presented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Adaptable, flexible with travelling to different job locations;
- Reliability, punctuality;
- Experience is not essential and new to industry applicants are welcome providing the above
requirements are met.
What can CATO offer you:
- Above award rate of pay, we pay overtime, weekends and public holiday rates in accordance with Security Services Industry award;
- Employee discounts;
- Company branded uniforms.
If you meet the criteria, please send your CV with heading as “Traffic Control Applicant – Sydney Region” to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively if you don’t meet the criteria and have
any questions, please email email@example.com
Your CV will be reviewed by the HR Manager and will be in touch when there is an opportunity
About CATO Location Services:
CATO Location Services is a recognised driving force behind the entertainment industry in Australia.
We specialise in location services including traffic management for the film and events industries.
Our focus is to deliver smart, seamless, cost-effective, safe and reliable services to our clients. And
provide a safe, exciting and diverse working environment for our employees, giving opportunity and
exposure to some of the biggest and best productions happening right now.
The work can be based in various locations across Sydney Region and surrounding suburbs, Central
NSW, Central Coast, South Coast.