Posted date: 02 July 2021
Do you have experience working in the film/tv industry?
Are you studying film and keen to get exposure to the film industry?
Would you like to be part of a fun growing company?
Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service?
Are you experienced at making good coffee?
Position Details – Unit Team Member:
As a Unit team member, you will be responsible for everyone on set. We are the suppliers of all things that don’t revolve around the camera. From tables and chairs, to coffee and snacks, to power and tools. These are all necessities that most productions don’t put thought into as by hiring us they know that these come included and that we are always on stand-by to offer our services.
To be considered for a role in the Unit team you must have:
- A valid manual driver licence with NO major infringements
- MR/HR licence is preferable and a requirement after three months of Unit Assisting work
- Ability to make coffee, carry heavy gear, lift with knees, and be fully able to complete all tasks required
- Ability to work long hours
- Proven experience in a customer service-based role
- Previous experience working in the Hospitality industry
What does CATO look for in applicants:
- Good attitude and committed to take ownership of role;
- Well presented;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Adaptable, flexible with travelling to different job locations;
- Reliability, punctuality;
- Well organised with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Problem solving aptitude
If you meet the criteria, please send your CV with heading as “Unit team member” to email@example.com alternatively if you don’t meet the criteria and have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be reviewed by the HR Manager and will be in touch when there is an opportunity available.
About CATO Location Services:
CATO Location Services is a recognised driving force behind the entertainment industry in Australia. We specialise in location services including traffic management for the film and events industries. Our focus is to deliver smart, seamless, cost-effective, safe and reliable services to our clients. And provide a safe, exciting and diverse working environment for our employees, giving opportunity and exposure to some of the biggest and best productions happening right now.
The work can be based in various locations across Sydney Region and surrounding suburbs, Central NSW, Central Coast, South Coast.