Posted date: 10 November 2021
CATO is seeking a Logistics Manager to oversee and manage the Unit and Vehicles Management aspect of CATO Group from incoming work through to implementation on location to finalising jobs.
You will be responsible for planning, coordinating and monitoring the logistics operations, as well as managing a team. The role is primarily based at CATO Headquarters in Marrickville, this is a full time position.
- Liaising with clients prior to and post job in unison with our account managers;
- Overseeing and arranging the daily logistics, and vehicle allocations for Unit & Production vehicles on a daily basis;
- Understanding industry rules and regulations for safety of the CATO brand and its employees by managing that with account managers and clients;
- Provide effective leadership, training and feedback to Unit staff and Production Vehicle drivers to maintain a strong standard in line with CATO protocols;
- Identifying potential improvements and developments that can grow the company;
- Maintenance and growth of Unit & Production Vehicle fleet.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years of managing a team environment
- Driver licence (preferably truck license)
- Experience with leadership and managing a diverse team with varying levels of experience;
- Experience managing vehicle logistics;
- Proven ability to identify and implement improvements to streamline processes and increase efficiency and productivity within the organisation;
- Experience working in Events or Hospitality (preferably).
- Resilient; anticipates and overcomes obstacles;
- Engaging personality with a willingness and interest in building effective working relationships with colleagues and clients;
- Exceptional planning and prioritisation;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office / Mac Skills;
- Problem solving in real time.
About CATO Location Services:
CATO Location Services is a recognised driving force behind the entertainment industry in Australia. We specialise in location services including traffic management for the film and events industries. Our focus is to deliver smart, seamless, cost-effective, safe and reliable services to our clients. And provide a safe, exciting and diverse working environment for our employees, giving opportunity and exposure to some of the biggest and best productions happening right now.
No recruiters please.
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org